Abduction of the Inventor Abduction of the Inventor

It was more than ok

the 3d part was nice. the others not :( it didn't run smooth but i don't have a powerful PC so i don't know if i should complain about that. But what i really didn't like was that this movie was more of a movie file than a flash file. why did you sent it as a flash?? you could do much better work in flash and it would run much better. But i won't blam it cause i see you did work on that. keep up!

caffeinerush responds:

It was 3D because it was for a Swift comp. Thanks for the review.

Sword of Light, Ep. 1 Sword of Light, Ep. 1

hmp.... whatever ;)

The movie wasn't that horrible and was worth my 2 even if you lied about the alpha. I think you got your style and if you ever work on something until the end, it will be ok. Good luck with the alpha

OMG! mpyro has fangirls! OMG! mpyro has fangirls!

You need techiques

You can improve on drawing in flash (not in hand drawing, just learl better the flash tools). You could use lines and making them curvy later, dont use the pencil (for drawing eyes for example).

The animation was weird. Animators with just a bit better work, put much less effort than you, believe me. Make similar scenes so you can use tweening, don't draw each frame seperately!! And concentrate on the movement and emphasise on whatever you want to emphasise, or else your movie will be hard to wach!!

Sure you can improve, just keep working but you have toadvance your skills
I tell you all these because i can see you put lots of effort, have nice ideas and i found your movie.. sweet :)) cya!

ninykinin responds:

wow, thanks. that comment was the nicest one i got on this n__n
thanks for not being cold like everone else (e.g. "it was a waste of my time. it sucked, i couldnt even watch the whole thing")
thanks, your comment made me smile ^_^

War of the Sprites. P2 V2 War of the Sprites. P2 V2

nice try butboring..

You got nice ideas here manl, and i know you put a lot of effort, that's why i review it though i'm bored to death...
The problem of this movie is that it is TORTURING slow at some times. While the animation part was more than ok, it needed some better sync.. That's why i gave you a 3 and i feel sorry about that considering your effort :) Try harder next time friend! Still a nice try and the voters will agree :) OH, i liked the metal slug entry !

Arkuni responds:

Heya ... Friend ;) ... Actully, I think it is very imporrent that people dont wait for uneccesary things but EVEN more that they get the story.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

Dont't be so modest!!!!

That was a true masterpiece. Thank you for giving us something different :)

Daily2oon08062005 Daily2oon08062005

oh come on

You are the first person to make a bad review, including lots of "my first flash" sybmissions. I wouldn't make a bad reviw for someone that tried to finally do something bad, or even people who make flash in 5 minutes and find it funny to post them(in some way it actually is funny). But for you the thing is tottaly different.
I got tired of blamming you daily crap. Find somemething interesting to do. You may have some flash skills but no creativity at all and your humor is so bad you should try the political career. Or try drugs, for your case it would be better :P

Birthday card for Sarah Birthday card for Sarah

interesting

Loved your graphics style.. really original!!

Lambi responds:

Thanks!

There's a man poking me.. There's a man poking me..

what the fuck

what an idea!! it's not sick.. not just weird.. i can't describe it.. laughed a lot. Great style and humor

Space Jerks : Episode 1 Space Jerks : Episode 1

keep it up

nice man,, made me laugh. Try to put more funny stuff and plot for each episode. waiting for sequel!